Grown Ups 2 2013
- If I’m completely honest, it’s kinda unnecessary. It’s funny, though.
Netflix Flex #38 (11/15)
The Hot Flashes 2013
After Earth 2013
- I just didn’t care. I really didn’t.
White House Down 2013
The Perks Of Being A Wallflower 2012
- It took a minute, but once it got going it went.
Stuck In Love 2012
- I actually liked this. I don’t know why. Jennifer Connelly had absolutely nothing to do with it. I guess the story worked really well for me, even when the actors didn’t.
World War Z 2013
- I didn’t hate it. I don’t think… no I know a trilogy isn’t necessary. Over half of this one film was kinda unnecessary. Let’s be honest, uneventful wild goose chases are fun to watch.
The Purge 2013
- Here’s a bad sign for a movie. When you want the protagonists to die; there’s a problem.
Pacific Rim 2013
- I feel like this could have been better. I found myself admire the art of the film more than the film itself. As for the story, I didn’t really care; but I’d watch it again.
The Heat 2013
- I have to give it to them. This was way better than I expected.